Thursday, October 23, 2008

Combatwoundedveteran


I Know A Girl Who Develops Crime Scene Photos:

1 - My Spine! My Spine! My Spine!
2 - Watching Stock Car Racing On My Wedding Night
3 - Propaganda Films Shot With A Sitcom Script
4 - Assassination Attempt Part 2
5 - I Talk, You Listen
6 - You'll Never Be Where I Am, Ever In Your Life
7 - Fuck The Ghouls
8 - Mercury Streams, The Proliferation Of Foreign Matter
9 - One Arm Left
10 - Folded Space-Lead Poisoning & Distortion
11 - You Win, I'm Stupid
12 - Appendix: Proportion Zero
13 - Operation: Head Superimposed
14 - You Make Statements Concering Things You Know Nothing About
15 - Christ, My Leg Is Sore
16 - Let The Surgical Strike Begin
17 - One Third Of The Perfect Man
18 - The 7-10 Split
19 - The Party Asteroid Apocalypse

http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=XZMGJDRS

No comments: